17/2/2012
Rebel Yell
 
    Favourite photo from the shoot.




 Cant believe the bed was already there! 

Behind the scences! With model Eliza Boyd and make up artist Ross McCallum.


This was a photo shoot I did last year (2011).  It was part of my course were we had to design a mini range for "Cotton on" which I was given the token "Rock chic" theme. As Cotton on is a lower end priced market we needed to keep that in mind and have cost effective garments. As well as designing to fit the market i also wanted to think outside the box and put a little bit more of an edgy/fun feel to my garments.

One of my favourite aspects of fashion is seeing my collection come together at photo shoots.


Styling : Sophie Renders Allen
Make-up - Ross McCallum
Photography - Brian Purnell

No comments:

Post a Comment